Effective Date 06-Aug-2021
Questions regarding privacy issues should be directed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect
We collect and store information that you voluntarily supply to us.
When you subscribe to our email list, we collect information including your name, e-mail address, and country.
We also may collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate through the Service.
Our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) may collect information from your computer or device, including but not limited to:
- The date and time of your visit and the web pages and content you view and links you click on while navigating within our website;
- Information about the type of content accessed via our website;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a numerical address assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so that other computers connected to the Internet can communicate with you online) that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Search terms you enter using our website;
- Unique identifiers, including non-global mobile device identification numbers;
- Information about your computer device such as your device type, screen size, browser type, language and other settings, memory capacity, plug-ins, Internet domain, TCP configuration parameters, operating system, carrier code, time zone and the names, versions and package IDs of software installed on your device; and
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other tracking technologies.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We also may use web beacons (also known as “pixel tags”) to access cookies and to count users who visit the Service or open our HTML-formatted e-mail messages. Pixel tags are graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are used to track online movements of our users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, pixel tags are embedded invisibly in web pages and e-mail messages. We may collect information about your interactions with our e-mail messages, such as the links you click on and whether you open or forward a message, the date and time of these interactions and the device you use to read our e-mails.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of the Service.
We also collect anonymized, cookie-based demographics data from third parties to analyze the composition of our audience.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect about you to:
- perform market research to understand the interests and preferences of our users;
- provide enhancements and improvements to the Service;
- provide the products and services you request;
- create new products and services;
- improve the quality of your experience when you interact with the Service, including customizing features to your interests and serve targeted advertisements to you;
- measure and analyze audience traffic, including tracking user interests, trends, and patterns;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security, or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries
- send newsletters and other promotional materials and for other marketing purposes;
- help recognize you as a previous visitor and save and remember your preferences and settings and deliver to you appropriate interest-based content;
- understand whether our users read e-mail messages and click on links within those messages;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, comply with applicable law and enforce our Terms of Service; and
- for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
We may create aggregated or de-identified records based on information we collect about you (such as by removing your name). We reserve the right to use such data for any purpose and disclose such data to third parties in our sole discretion.
The security of your information is important to us and we will use reasonable security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration of your information under our control. However, given the internet’s inherent risks, we cannot guarantee absolute security and consequently, any information you transmit to us you do so at your own risk.
Retention Of Your Information
Third Party Sites
Our Service is not directed to children under the age of 18 and we do NOT knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we discover that a child under 18 has submitted personal information to us, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.
Depending on the law that applies, you may have a right to access, change, or erase your personal data or receive a copy of your personal data, restrict or object to the active processing of your data, ask us to share (port) your personal information to another entity, withdraw any consent you provided to us to process your data, a right to lodge a complaint with a statutory authority and such other rights as may be relevant under applicable laws. To exercise these rights, you can write to us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
Do note that if you do not allow us to collect or process the required personal information or withdraw the consent to process the same for the required purposes, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information was sought.
Opting Out of Newsletters
If you have subscribed to our e-mail newsletter, you will always have the opportunity to unsubscribe from future mailings by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly (firstname.lastname@example.org).